No matter the size of your operation Euro Pumps has foaming equipment that’s suitable for your plant
- Quick Release Foaming Tools for hi or low pressure
- Single chemical, and duel chemical foam injectors
- Central Plant Cleaning System
Quick Release Foaming Tools
With the click of a fitting you can add a Euro Pumps quick release foaming tool Available in both high and low pressure
Mobile cleaning and foaming station
German designed mobile cleaning and foaming station for applications in the food industry. Pre-drilled fixing holes for quick mounting of ST-164, ST-167, ST-168 injectors, and/or wall mount hose reels
- Stainless steel construction
- Room for 2 x 25lt chemical drums
- Supplied with pre-drilled fixing holes for accesssory installation
- Twin lance holder
- Manoeuvrable and easy to handle
- Ergonomic plastic handle strip which is
- Grey non-fading wheels
- Size 1,150mmH x 540mmW x 620mmD
Euro Pumps has a range of single chemical, and duel chemical foam injectors, these can be fixed or adjustable chemical mix with versions that are switchable for single or multi chemical (Typically foaming and sanitising) use.
These injectors are designed for low-medium pressure (inlet pressure of 5 bar) generating perfect foam (When connected to compressed air). The injectors are available in nozzle sizes from 1.2 – 2.8 mm to adjust the chemical mix.
Central Foaming Systems
Euro Pumps central foaming systems. Some in the food industry are looking to move to centralised forming systems for both employee safety and to better control chemical costs. A centralised foaming system eliminates the need for cleaning staff to handle potentially dangerously concentrated chemicals and also lets the management more accurately control chemical use and concentrations from one location away from food production areas providing better cost control and improved cleaning quality assurance
- Drop points can be configured with rinse, foam and/or sanitize functions.
- Central Foam Systems are a safe and cost-effective
- Ideal for distributing a pre-set foaming solution to cleaners