The Most Advanced, Flexible Mobile Satellite Cleaning Station In The World
Rinse, Foam, Sanitise, – Intelligent, High-Temperature (Up to 820), Hi-Flow, Variable Pressure
- Wash, Foam and sanitise
- Australian made and Australian Support
- Runs 82 degrees (abattoir hot) @ 50L-min
- Inbuilt PLC with Oil pressure, Input flow/No flow sensors
- It has enough power to clean drains, chimneys, chutes, floors (with floor cleaner), roofs, chillers and refrigeration units.
- It can drive tub & crate washers or optional CIP spray bars and rotors.
- No compressed air needed
Using a Euro Pumps SRT mobile satellite cleaning station to foam a 200L Stainless Steel Dump Bin in a food production plant
Fan Cooled to Run Hotter Longer
Euro Pumps allows you to clean on demand anywhere in the plant, inside or outside. It will work reliably at temperatures exceeding 85°C.
Perfectly balanced, move with one hand
It’s perfectly balanced for easy movement around the site and will work off a standard 20 or 32 amp three-phase connection (with D-Curve breaker).
Built-in protection Sensors & Information for longer life
The built-in sensors make the Euro Pumps EP50-75.SRT the smarter platform allowing you to clean faster, with better flow and at higher temperatures. for asset protection and long platform life.
- No-Water flow sensor
- Water output pressure
- Oil pressure
- Water temperature
- Auto Phase Rotation
- E-Mode, emergency fault bypass mode
Wash down with hot water using a Euro Pumps SRT mobile satellite cleaning station in a food processing plant
Cleaning FDC units without working at heights equipment using a Euro Pumps SRT mobile satellite cleaning station
1250(l) x 680(w) x 1000(h)mm
49.2(l) x 26.8(w) x 36.7(h)inches
Min. inlet pressure
Max. inlet pressure
AU & World
20 – 80 Bar
AU & World
7. 5 kW
290 – 1160 PSI
Your Euro Pumps Mobile Satellite Cleaning Station arrives ready to go to work with all hoses and attachments.
- 25m Heavy Duty Hose with ½” BSP male tails and quick release fittings
- Suttner ST-2320 high trigger with swivel
- Triple-turbo-lance with male quick release
- 15/70 Brass Nozzle with male quick release
- 15/100 Brass Nozzle with male quick release
Wall Mount Option
Euro Pumps SRT is also available in a wall mount with built-in programs that allow you to select hot and cold water supply connections, via electronic solenoid control
Optional Can Bus Link to your SCADA system